Femal's Towing History

Femal's Service was started in 1946 by Harry Femal as a service station and towing company on Richmond St. on Appleton's northside. Later moving to Northland Ave in Appleton. Harry's 4 sons joined the business with Ron and Erik focusing on towing and Bob and Rick on auto body.  In December 1999 Ron Femal left the Northland Ave. location and moved Femal's Towing to 724 W Capitol Dr, its current location. Pat Femal, Ron's son joined full time in 2002 and is a third generation tow truck operator. Femal's Towing is the oldest family owned towing and recovery company in Appleton, and works 24/7 to serve its customers.